Photoshop... a designer, business owner, blogger and photographer's best friend!
This beginners workshop is designed to get you up and running with Adobe Photoshop in just four hours. The focus will be on step-by-step instruction leading you through the most commonly used tools and techniques needed.
What is included in the cost:
- 4 hours of instruction from LCAD alumni and design instructor Kimberly Heimbach
- Photoshop informational handout, including tutorials from the class to take home
- Imagery to work with on tutorials.
- time for personal questions about photoshop to be addressed.
- catered lunch, snacks and drinks
- gift bag including 25% off your first private in-home photoshop lesson.
What you will learn:
- the photoshop user interface, i.e. where to find everything you need!
- the basics of resizing and retouching images, to keep your website and social media looking fresh!
- what resolution means and how to keep your images looking sharp.
- working with type and adding it type to imagery for compelling marketing.
- creating basic graphics and brushes to add an artistic touch.
What you need to bring:
- your laptop
- Adobe photoshop installed, instructions and download your free 30 day trial here.
- your questions about Adobe Photoshop.