Enjoy sips of wine, treats, paint, get creative and make some new friends!
This workshop is for all levels!
Join us for this watercolor workshop and happy hour hosted inside The Collab Lab in Costa Mesa. Kimberly Heimbach, LCAD instructor and illustrator at Ladyfolk Studio, will guide you through the basics of painting with watercolor through a step by step process for painting different types of wildflowers. There will be a beautiful moodboard of paintings to inspire you!
During the workshop enjoy:
- instruction from LCAD instructor and Ladyfolk Studio's owner, Kimberly Heimbach
- 2 glasses of wine from Speak Wines
- 10% OFF in the attached Nickel and Birch boutique the night of the workshop
- water and snacks
- all needed accessories for painting: masonite boards, mason jars with water, practice worksheet, painters tape, extra brush sizes and a few of my favorite top notch watercolor favorites!
What you get to take home:
- 2-3 final paintings
- a travel watercolor set and brush
- watercolor tips and tricks postcard with art
- Plus, a few surprises for all attendees!